Should i Stay or Should I Go Please Read Below?

ok i'm really white , and i really want to be a gang member i'm just really pumped and i really like doing them gangs , i dont live in the ghetto or anything i'm just saying , do you think going into a gang is really bad , and does it have to be bad , good , or just to be cool , do you think i will like it , i need advise i dont know if i should join a gang

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh stop it. And The Clash was gone a long time ago, so you're not even close to being cool.

• 9 years ago

Don't do it a gang will just get you into drugs and it will ruin your future. You will be arrested many times making it hard to get a job. You wont be able to start a family properly. Abd being in a gang doesnt make you cool makes you look dangerous and have no future sociaty will juat want to get rid of you.

• 9 years ago

DEfinately you should join.Whoever said that a white person cant join a gang? But of course its still your choice of ruining the future of having a family, wife and kids, and it really does ruin the possibility of having a proper job...

• If Hollywood movies have taught me anything its that all is solved with a dance off.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.