Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Fascinating

Captain ....

Fascinating .....

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

American is not a free country and anyone who thinks it is obviously has no idea what's going on this country. And i'm not just talking about shipping.

Source(s): I've was born and raised in the land of the free and the home of the brave. JK I actually born and raised in the U.S.A. where there are more people in prison in just ONE state (California) then there are in the rest of the world!!
  • 9 years ago

It's being shipped now to ultra-cheap, grossly overpopulating, desperate excess labor in Asia. It's probably less than a hundred dollars a ton on container ships. Those carried our jobs and industries to Asia.

Source(s): For decades I studied philosophies, cultures, and social institutions. I began that because of confusion resulting from my military experience under the shadow of neo-Marxist anti-military and anti-capitalism indoctrination in the universities.
  • James
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

All we have including our freedom. All going to lesser countries for dirt cheap.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • luis l
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

WOW SOMEONE THINK AMERICA IS A COUNTRY?

WOW THE TEACHERS IN THIS COUNTRY,NEVER GET A GEOGRAPHY EDUCATION,OR MAYBE THE UNITED NATIONS,TELL THEM ,THEY NEED MORE WORLD EDUCATION?.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

LOLOLOOLOLSADOASDOSL,FAGNDGO WEHfiraepuif webfkhbwfoDUSHB[DPwoiedjwebgfihasdfiajsdgor[g wr'fo;kfdmpasLFWE

Source(s): TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.