Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 9 years ago

If America is a free country then...?

How much is shipping

Favorite Answer

Fascinating

Captain ....

Fascinating .....

American is not a free country and anyone who thinks it is obviously has no idea what's going on this country. And i'm not just talking about shipping.

Source(s): I've was born and raised in the land of the free and the home of the brave. JK I actually born and raised in the U.S.A. where there are more people in prison in just ONE state (California) then there are in the rest of the world!!

It's being shipped now to ultra-cheap, grossly overpopulating, desperate excess labor in Asia. It's probably less than a hundred dollars a ton on container ships. Those carried our jobs and industries to Asia.

Source(s): For decades I studied philosophies, cultures, and social institutions. I began that because of confusion resulting from my military experience under the shadow of neo-Marxist anti-military and anti-capitalism indoctrination in the universities.
  • James

All we have including our freedom. All going to lesser countries for dirt cheap.

• luis l

WOW SOMEONE THINK AMERICA IS A COUNTRY?

WOW THE TEACHERS IN THIS COUNTRY,NEVER GET A GEOGRAPHY EDUCATION,OR MAYBE THE UNITED NATIONS,TELL THEM ,THEY NEED MORE WORLD EDUCATION?.

LOLOLOOLOLSADOASDOSL,FAGNDGO WEHfiraepuif webfkhbwfoDUSHB[DPwoiedjwebgfihasdfiajsdgor[g wr'fo;kfdmpasLFWE

Source(s): TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL