? asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

Why is money not an issue for me?

I'm 19 I just quit my job to go to college full time but whether I had money or not. I didn't care for it.,.everyone around me freaks when their broke..I'm broke now and its not bothering me...is that a normal thing? I don't freak out of being broke or not having a lot of money. Is there a reason behind this? I was spoiled as a child so its not like I didn't have a lot as a child...I'm.just wondering why I don't freak out over money...

Because you know that if things get bad, Mommy and Daddy will rush in and rescue you. Some people that are broke have to do without a meal or two. That'll make people worry about money.

• Jan

Probably because mommy and daddy are still supporting you. Don't have to worry about money if someone else is paying the bills and feeding you.

no bills, no worries of not having shelter or food, its called being priveleged