Tara asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Is it common to get extremely angry on ecstasy?

I took a triple stack superman tab the other day and I went completely nuts with anger but it was like i was happy about being angry, i bit and scratched the hell out of my boyfriend and i kept talking about how i wanted to kill and eat people. im pretty sure i might have some issues.

any ideas what might be wrong with me that would cause this on ecstasy?

similar things happened when i did dxm as well.

Favorite Answer

Umm no, that's weird I have never popped any rolls that made me angry. They either made me happy or zone out.

Well if it happened on dxm, triggered it again since lots of tabs are cut with it. I have no idea why that would be though. I have never seen or heard of that happening though, so i think its really weird. The only bad thing that I have ever seen happen on ecstasy is panic attacks. Some people freak out for like 15 minutes when their body is over stimulated, but that is more of a fear and overwhelming anxiety than anger. True feelings kind of do come out on ecstasy, so maybe you are just a sick person, I don't know.

that is not uncommon to happen. i haven't heard of anyone wanting to bite and eat people, and i'd say you definitely have some issues, but stuff effects people in different ways... you could be perfectly normal and have the same thing happen to you. the crap is very dangerous as all hallucinagens are.

Um...it's all in ur head, girl. :S

Only time i've gotten angry on anything, was speed. And i guess maybe it had some speed in it. Which tends to make people more aggressive than usual..