Is it okay to sex message at 13?

Obviously no.... but I have kind of been sending dirty messages to this guy who is almost sixteen who thinks I'm seventeen, but I'm really only thirteen and just having some fun. He really thinks I'm good at it, like I made him c** one time. I feel bad about it, but Idk why the hell i did it. I have this alter ego who's all sexy and badass on youtube and lol i feel bad...... >_>

Favorite Answer

its normal to be curious at 13. however, i wouldn't take it further than you already have. there is no shame in having a little fun but, i wouldn't want you to get hurt over an "alter ego". do you know this guy at all? or did you meet him on the internet? for all you know, he could be a 40 year old pedophile. please be careful. too many young girls get her or even killed over stories like this.

wait until you're a little older... get a boyfriend and you and him can role play with your "alter ego". that can be very attractive to men when you are OF AGE. i just want to make sure you're alive when this time comes.

please be cautious.

No.

He can be charged as a sex offender, its a life long thing, something that would follow him where ever he gos, and ruin his chances of ever getting a decent job.

Quit now before you ruin someone elses life.

• Marlo

Well lying about your age.. and sending dirty messages could get this guy into serious trouble.. or both of you into serious trouble.. i suggest you knock it off and get to sleep

Yes I think it would be okay if it was somebody around your age. He could get in serious trouble too. Let him go and find somebody younger.

Source(s): knowledge

Its fine, i do it all the time. -don't tell anyone- i am just guessing it is not alright, but the law makes it alright cause he is not above 18. lol Thanks for asking

A lot of teens are really sexually curious around your age. Don't take it too far and be really careful.

• Ian

hey, that's funny this 17 year old girl made me *** one time from all the naughty things she said, go figure.

It is not okay. Your guilty conscience tells you it's not.

youre a filthy slut and should be ashamed of yourself for lying to someone.