Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsRugby · 9 years ago

I can do 50 pullups in a row and 400 pushups in under 10 min am i a super human?

50 bodyweight(160), 30 with 45lbs bonus(205), 2 and 3 finger one arm pushups and other like feats, 400 pushups on a row

Favorite Answer

Those steroids must have shrunk your brain as well as other things

• Erika

Dont pay attention to the different solutions saying this is basically too lots. the only way you will overwork you muscle tissues is thru utilising weights and what not. Former nfl RB herschel walker did one thousand pushups, pullups, and crunches an afternoon. it is going to income you, and jesus you're quite athletic in case you're able to do this. If it have been me, identity do much greater. some human beings are saying youre too youthful, your obvoisuly not in case you're able to do this. decrease down on all the reps as quickly as you initiate lifting weights.

You aren't "superhuman" but you could be close!! Haha keep up the good work. I'm not totally sure what your question is here, but congratulations on telling the world of your achievements.

Good luck!

I was in the SAS and we did that before breakfast. You're talking bollocks

No, you're just good at pushups & pullups.

Nope.

1.5 push ups a second super dreamer