Any new bands that sound like Led Zeppelin or any other classic rock bands?

I like Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses, the Who, Black Sabbath, the Black Crowes. I need to know of some newer bands that sound like these or any other classic rock bands. I know of Wolfmother and I like them, so any help is appreciated.

Favorite Answer

They call it "classic rock" for a reason. It's classic. The ability to synthesise music, auto tune and amalgamate various beats into it, makes modern music incomparable to what was heard thirty or forty years ago. You hear bands like Sex Pistols, who are renowned for their rustic feel, and that's what defines them as classic. You hear moderns bands like, I dunno, Fall Out Boy, A Day To Remember, Kings of Leon, and they just can't mime that classic sound.

Here's a list of contemp. bands that I think you may like;

Angels and Airwaves

Blink 182

Incubus

The Mars Volta

Matchbook Romance

A Day to Remember

Nine Inch Nails

The Offspring

Pantera

Pierce the Veil

Radiohead

Three Days Grace

Taking Back Sunday

you like the band kiss? If you do then check out Black Veil Brides (: there hella amazing :D

Source(s): my mind

You might like Coheed and Cambria. they've been around since 1997, so not really new lol.

• в.נ.

I don't know of any. Most new bands are alternative rock.

BTW, I'm listening to Stairway to Heaven right now ;D

I personally believe that bands such as Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses, the Who etc... are very untalented. Its a fact not an opinion, don't try to argue. These bands led kids in the '70s to do drugs, smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, and have unsafe sex. They led kids to revive the hippie scene.

If you want to listen to good bands with a good message, listen to bands like the Jonas Brothers, their message is about true love. Or a hip hop group called Young Money, they talk about beautiful deep love.

What I have stated in this answer is a fact and not an opinion. Rock 'n Roll bands destroy your kids and Jesus hates Rock 'n Roll.

Source(s): Scumbag Steve.

see what you think of this.http://youtu.be/XYuj6THzTfw

Youtube thumbnail

dasjfas