I am at a stand still, help me if you can ?

I am 18 years old. I have so few friends, though I don't really hangout with them or talk to them I can consider myself without friends.

I am graduated with my G.E.D.

I am terrible with relationships, I can be honest and try to sustain a healthy relationship. Thought I always seem to attract the type of girls that use me as their "Award" to attract better looking boys with more in their life.

I do not have a job, nor a license. No car either.

I am at a stand still with my family to whom I love dearly, it seems that they want me out of the house and out of their life. I don't understand what I had done to make them feel so mad and upset with me. I have never done any drugs, I never drank alcohol.

I stay out of trouble, I listen, I do what I am told, When I did work I was told by my supervisors that I am a good and hard working employee. I was let go because of a local plant was shut down and they let the younger workers that didn't have families or houses to pay for go.

So basically in my life I am doing nothing, I can try to get a job but so far I have been turned down.

I guess this is more of a venting then a question. Though I would appreciate some comments on what I should do with my life, or any comments to help me out at all.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ever thought of college ?? I would go get a job anywhere even if it is mc d's its a job n something to do u can get ur license whenever u want go for it ! A car well how

Much do you have saved up best idea well at least what I'm doing Is saving up 2 3 thousand bucks and buying something reliable but cheap to last you while u get on your feet . I'm kinda in the same boat its not exactly the same but we relate email me if u needa talk Lauren_542@yahoo.com

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

get a job at another state and go to university. You will make new friends and you will distance from your family. This way they will learn to appreciate you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.