Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsHorses · 9 years ago

Is it okay to wear chaps over lace up boots?

I am considering buying a pair of lace up jodhpur boots but I don't know whether it would be comfortable to wear my elasticated gaiters over top?

Favorite Answer

My trainer has Ariat lace up boots which she wears with Ariat elasticated gaiters, and they look great! You could try them on first if possible, but I know plenty of people who wear that and don't have problems :)

Go to a shop with the boots on and ask to try some chaps on top. If they feel/ look okay, then yeah go for it.

But if it's not comfy then dot get some. :)

I wear half-chaps over lacers and they are pretty dang comfortable. Don't know if it looks "acceptable" or not, don't really care. They get the job done and that's all that matters.

I wear half chaps over my paddock boots. That's what they're DESIGNED for.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s72...

Ignore my silly hands and turned out toe (was spurring him at that exact moment)--that's what half chaps + paddock boots look like.

cucumber melons mate only in the winter, they do give live birth. if you wish to watch them mate you must enter the rare cave of "conjunction function" at exactly 4;78 oclock this wednesday. please contact me at 1800 not-a-real-number-.com if you are interseted.