Am I Mentally ill, Or Crazy?

Ok I know this is a lot but... I'm 15 years old, and what brings me here to yahoo answers is a question that has recently been digging in my mind. Now everything I'm about to tell you is 100% real and it does happen, and I believe in everything with my life to what I'm about to say... I believe that I'm a Wolf Trapped in a Human's body. I believe that there is a God of Wolves, and His name is Great Lupus, I pray to him a lot, and to show my loyalty to him I get a mechanical pencil and cut the word Wolf in my right arm to Label my soul, so I will never be human again after I Die and go to Great Lupus in Paradise. I believe that I was stolen from Great Lupus by the Human God....ummmm....God, and he sent my soul into the Human world, where the Way of Life is different from wolves, and I will not understand the human ways......which I don't 90% of the time.....I hate almost all humans, Great Lupus Tried to Kill me before Birth, ( I was born with my umbilical cord wrapped around my neck ) but it failed as the doctors were able to cut it. "God" gave me a disgraceful name "Gage Alexzander Bishop" and it means Helper of man Kind. but Great Lupus made sure I was always safe, I've always had and still do have Canines in my house. when I was 2 my Aunt tried to whack me for no reason, but the 2 dogs we had at the Time growled, and Bared their Teeth stopping her from getting that whack. I yearn for a different way of life, where you have to hunt for you food, not just look in the cabinet and see what you want, I want to huddle together at Night when we sleep in our dens, not sleep in separate beds in separate bedrooms. I get in trouble at school for petty rules that are unneeded, and useless, that doesn't even need to exist. like listening to music, chewing gum, questioning the teachers, putting your head down in class, I can go on and on.... When you're hungry instead of Hunting down your lunch, you are forced to wait until it's lunch time. It's illegal to kill a man.... Pathetic almost everything human is Pathetic, I only admire the humans for they're technology, Music, passion for true love, and when they get upset their flaring emotion! I don't see myself in the future I have No idea what I want to do with my Human life, I invite The black winged wolf any day to lead me back to where I belong.. with the Wolves, with great Lupus, with my true Rightful mother, with my own pack! please tell me.....am I mentally I'll or could there be any truth to my Beliefs, could I really be "A Wolf In Sheep's Skin?" please tell me whatever you think, I know it's a lot, but you're human, you're smart right??? I'm curious of what you think...

Favorite Answer

no your not crazy only for the simple reason that a crazy person would 100% no doubt belive in what your saying and wouldnt care what anyone else thinks because that would be there reality. now i gotta say though you should right this stuff down and make a story seriously. i almost didnt want your post to end i was soo interested. maybe great lupus gave you awsome writing skills. i would def read this book if you got it published no joke

Source(s): my head

I do not consider prejudice is a intellectual factor, i consider persons are raised that means, when you reside with a big majority of persons who're extraordinary, i consider you'll be able to develop to like all people, however when you develop up with mothers and fathers announcing oh i hate them due to the fact that some thing, it turns into embedded in you are mind and also you develop up with the equal mentality. A character revel in in the direction of others too can impact this i consider, when you grew up being bullied by means of mexicans, you more often than not would possibly not like mexicans. In my opinion a character isn't born prejudice, its a frame of mind got over reports and existence.

Oh no, this is perfectly normal except you shouldn't need to cut yourself. You must run away to the wolves and live in the woods with them. You may need to wait until you're 18 so that the evil humans do not try to hunt you down. Prepare.

Good luck. Make sure to tell little red riding hood I said hello.

No and no. You are a fantastic writer, mate! You really need to consider this as a career. Your not crazy, u r overflowing with imagination and creativity! Gosh, I frikkin hate u! Lol. But u got to change the lupus name. Do u know what lupus is? Do a search. Bad disease. Anyways, best of life and luck to ya!

If you're serious, then yes, ti's probably illness. To think like that is just a tad off key, at least in the normal sense.

Though I'd think you're probably trolling or crying wolf.

• Austin

Mentally ill and crazy are the same thing. The words just describes someones perspective.

creative. definitely something mental. your preying back to your primitive instincts, get counseling and their could be ways you could inhibit your wilderness self. Definitely try out things close to the earth, don't be so negative. Learn to cope with others and don't self harm, for what animals self harms unless they are exercising their passion for self-loathing.

Be bright with your wild instincts. come on....

You're clearly joking for attention because if you were serious you wouldn't have asked. a seriously ill person wouldnt have asked if they were they would just think they were right.

Source(s): My mind

I like wolves...