Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Why do women resent being called sex objects?

It's a compliment that you'e hot enough that we want to pork you. Why take offense to it? There's nothing more important than being a hot chick,that is wanted sexually.

Favorite Answer

They enjoy it. They just pretend not to to be "ladylike"

... because you don't take a sex object seriously.

If a "hot chick" that you want to "pork" has issues with how the accounts are being managed, you are probably not going to listen to her. Plus, she doesn't want to get f-u-k-ed ... she wants to run an office. And you are thinking about sex.

If you can be a great sex object, and also be as respected as a chemist as the nerdy middle aged Chinese guy in the corner, fantastic. But the fact remains, that the nerdy Chinese guy might be an awful chemist, but people assume he is great because he fits the stereotype. A "hot" woman's intellectual abilities will be doubted in the lab.

And the moment you start taking a woman seriously as a professional or as an intellectual equal, she loses sex appeal. That's why.

Let's reverse the roles. Imagine that you are accountable for managing a restaurant. Imagine that you are trying to get stuff done, and all your employees, male and female, are fantasizing about your raging ***** and want to grope you. Yeah, it would get old after about a week. Stand in her shoes.

Because women are people with a brain, heart and feelings. There are many things more important than being a hot chick that's wanted sexually.

Why do men resent being called perverts? If you call a woman a sex object or you treat her as if all she's good for is sex, then you'll be called a PERVERT. Get that in your head.

Maybe according to you....but frankly I would rather deal with a guy that at least ACTED like he gave a damn about getting to know me.

Honestly only if a woman is really stupid and has no respect for herself will she just sleep with a guy that just wants to " pork" her because he finds her attractive.

I'm not offended by a guy who finds me attractive enough to have sex with me... I mean big whoopty doo... I can't stop him....but if you arent going to put any effort into getting to know me first...then don't even speak to me. I'm a hard @ss...so telling me.. " hey baby... you are so sexy I wanna do this and this and this and this to you".. wont get you anywhere... Knocking on deaths door wont even get me to budge.

Because we want to be notorious for being strong, intelligent and independent women. We don't want to give up our lives to having sex everywhere and not build a solid lifestyle.

Great, I'm attractive, but I don't want to be an OBJECT.

• I will give you a hint, "OBJECT." The very term has object in it and it seems less human like. I think in other languages this isnt as much of a problem. Our language has a large effect of how we perceive things.

Because we'd rather you respect what we think, write, have to say and contribute before you want to pork us.

We should rate humans on a. Thought

then b. looks

They enjoy it

They pretend not to like it

Well, Johnny boy, no one likes being an "OBJECT".