Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Weight loss pills that work?

I'm not obese but, I am carrying a little extra weight that I got when I had my son 5 months ago. I want to lose about 15 pounds and was wondering if there are any weight loss pills that actually work? Anything you can tell me FROM EXPERIENCE would help. Thanks a bunch.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Weight loss is a difficult process. There is no pill that goes inside you and makes you lose weight if it doesn't have severe consequences. Try mild exercise if you just had a child. Progress your way to more intense workouts, and try to incorporate more natural foods into your diet while lessening the amount of grease and fat you consume. It's a slower weight loss process but it pays off.

• 7 years ago

Always have a combination of good diet and exercise and add an effective weight loss supplement. I am currently using those supplements from { galorehealthstore.com } as I have lost 18 lbs since started using it. I don't know what will work best for you , but you have to give it a try. Just be careful on which supplement to try .

• 4 years ago

No the one factor that works is smart consuming and a few activity....... I attempted each and every vitamin beneath the solar the entire tablet's shakes u identify i've performed it I discovered the one kilos i misplaced have been from my pocket... the nice approach I discovered now's to difference your consuming behavior and check out get a few activity I misplaced three st in a yr slowly and feature stored it off my weight remains to be happening a few weeks however I look to be staying on the identical weight and i'm pleased with it... what i performed used to be purchase a weight watchers recipie guide and addapted one of the crucial recipies so I didnt even have got to pay weekly subs I began strolling to the department stores rather of riding and so forth

• 5 years ago

nurse a hangover sleep in for an hour and 53 minutes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

eating water rich foods such as melons tomatoes and celery can help fill you up without adding too many calories to your day

• 5 years ago

40 minutes on the rock climbing wall

• 5 years ago

add 10 percent to the amount of daily calories you think you re eating

• 5 years ago

get a daily dose of cocoa

• 5 years ago

Start your day with protein

• 5 years ago

eat raw vegetables not fried

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.