Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Weight loss pills that work?

I'm not obese but, I am carrying a little extra weight that I got when I had my son 5 months ago. I want to lose about 15 pounds and was wondering if there are any weight loss pills that actually work? Anything you can tell me FROM EXPERIENCE would help. Thanks a bunch.

Favorite Answer

Weight loss is a difficult process. There is no pill that goes inside you and makes you lose weight if it doesn't have severe consequences. Try mild exercise if you just had a child. Progress your way to more intense workouts, and try to incorporate more natural foods into your diet while lessening the amount of grease and fat you consume. It's a slower weight loss process but it pays off.

Always have a combination of good diet and exercise and add an effective weight loss supplement. I am currently using those supplements from { galorehealthstore.com } as I have lost 18 lbs since started using it. I don't know what will work best for you , but you have to give it a try. Just be careful on which supplement to try .

No the one factor that works is smart consuming and a few activity....... I attempted each and every vitamin beneath the solar the entire tablet's shakes u identify i've performed it I discovered the one kilos i misplaced have been from my pocket... the nice approach I discovered now's to difference your consuming behavior and check out get a few activity I misplaced three st in a yr slowly and feature stored it off my weight remains to be happening a few weeks however I look to be staying on the identical weight and i'm pleased with it... what i performed used to be purchase a weight watchers recipie guide and addapted one of the crucial recipies so I didnt even have got to pay weekly subs I began strolling to the department stores rather of riding and so forth

nurse a hangover sleep in for an hour and 53 minutes

eating water rich foods such as melons tomatoes and celery can help fill you up without adding too many calories to your day

40 minutes on the rock climbing wall

add 10 percent to the amount of daily calories you think you re eating

get a daily dose of cocoa

Start your day with protein

eat raw vegetables not fried