Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

I'm frustrated with my current height?

I am really tired of being a short guy. People often tease me and I feel very insecure. I kept thinking and wondering why other boys are so tall yet I seem to be the only short one around. Even girls are taller than me, I feel like it's the end of the world.

I am 16 and I don't know what to do. My dad's quite tall, about average height but my mom is like me. Somewhere there.

I can't take the pressure anymore. It's really painful. I am only 5'2 and I want to grow taller. What should I do? Please advise me. Is there any medication for me? Or I can't grow anymore?!

Favorite Answer

Find yourself a hot short girlfriend and you won't care anymore.

• DanTF

No worries. You're just 16, it is very possible to have a growth spurt. People still grow into their 20s. As for advice, you can drink milk and get plenty of rest (9.25 hours). There are situations you can't change, but you can change your reaction.

don't worry mate, you got another 5 years to grow.

Some people grow earlier than some people, your one of the ones who shoot up later

so don't worry.

• ladner

Having 20% of girls folk be ideal for you is fairly sturdy. stunned you ought to no longer discern that out with your math important. No dude, having 20% of ALL females be an fairly much ideal adventure for you is fairly sturdy. you desire a mild brown hair or BLONDE sturdy at math? discern that one out... 20% is sturdy.

i have listed about YOGA HEIGHT last year... that it works but i am not sure about that... and it is obvious that doing yoga practice u can gain height.... but you have to give time for that because its a bit tough ....

Source(s): http://growingtallerguide.com/index.php/232/how-to... also search for some more exercise ....

Wear heels. Or use monkey bars a lot and get stretched out.

Source(s): common cents