Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 9 years ago

How can you get rid of black heads quickly?

How can you get rid of black heads quickly? I've tried Proactive and Netrogena Deep Clean and this other face wash and it didn't work. I need help. So any tips on how to get rid of black heads in like a few days or a week?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Get a bottle of tea tree oil. Rub it on. They should be gone by the next day. Also the black head sticky pads work. When you pull them off, they pull out the gunk from your pores - but the pores look big afterward. I like the tea tree oil better. I've done both.

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Cure Your Acne Holistically - http://acneaway.raiwi.com/?hDfi
  • 4 years ago

nicely in the initiating, those at the instantaneous are not authentic blackheads. a authentic blackhead is reminiscent of a white head. Technically a blackhead is an open white head... It turns black because its an open head, so the air oxidizes it, causing it to expose black. those issues on your nostril are only grimy pores. Use a face wash with salicylic acid in it. Salicylic acid is the finest element at cleansing out pores because it may permeate with the help of oil. on account that water and oil do no longer blend, its demanding to in basic terms clean it out with water. also attempt using an exfoliant to bathe out the useless pores and skin cells that can convey jointly contained in the pores

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

. Blackheads occur due to excessive oil in the skin.Avoid greasy cosmetics and oily food .Do not touch or pop your pimples .Include fresh fruit and green veggies in your food

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tiny
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Peel off face masks seem to work well for that.

• 9 years ago

Skin ID made for your skin or clean & clear?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.