My downstairs feminine area..?

i read in a magazine that girls' vaginas look different that some girls have smalll inner vaginal lips, big lips, dark, and light inner vaginal lips but i have different sized inner vaginal lips if i stand up straight with my feet shoulder width apart and look in the mirror i can clearly see that my left inner vaginal lip is longer or hangs lower than my right inner vaginal lip is there something wrong with me?

Favorite Answer

You are ok. It's not like you are missing a lip or something lol A lot of people have features that aren't exactly the same when examined closely like hands, feet, boobs,ears etc. If you are really worried, I would suggest going to see a doctor.

Everybody is a little different, and some women have breasts that are not even the same cup size. Don't worry about it. If you've been to a gynecologist for a pap smear and got no reports of weird naughty bits, you are perfectly okay.

Also, bear in mind that when you stand in that position with a mirror, you ARE standing slightly to one side or the other when you bend over to look -- so that will throw your stance off just a bit.

There is nothing wrong with you. You are unique! Dont worry about it!!!!!