My downstairs feminine area..?

i read in a magazine that girls' vaginas look different that some girls have smalll inner vaginal lips, big lips, dark, and light inner vaginal lips but i have different sized inner vaginal lips if i stand up straight with my feet shoulder width apart and look in the mirror i can clearly see that my left inner vaginal lip is longer or hangs lower than my right inner vaginal lip is there something wrong with me?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are ok. It's not like you are missing a lip or something lol A lot of people have features that aren't exactly the same when examined closely like hands, feet, boobs,ears etc. If you are really worried, I would suggest going to see a doctor.

• 9 years ago

Everybody is a little different, and some women have breasts that are not even the same cup size. Don't worry about it. If you've been to a gynecologist for a pap smear and got no reports of weird naughty bits, you are perfectly okay.

Also, bear in mind that when you stand in that position with a mirror, you ARE standing slightly to one side or the other when you bend over to look -- so that will throw your stance off just a bit.

• 9 years ago

There is nothing wrong with you. You are unique! Dont worry about it!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.