Should I give this to my boyfriend for our anniversary?

My boyfriend knows how much I love to draw, so on my birthday he gave me a professional sketchbook. Since then I've filled it completely up. He hasn't seen any of my drawings yet, and for our anniversary I wanted to give the book back to him filled with all my work. Do you think it would be a good gift, or would he consider it offensive if I was giving the book back to him? I wanted to give him something personal..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Awe, such a heart felt sentiment, that is very personal. If I had a spouse that did that I would love it. Better than a hand made card;)

• 9 years ago

If the book was speacial to him then it would be offensive. It if was just a random book for $10 then yes, give it back to him. If it is filled with drawings then deffnitely. If it wasnt, then it wouldnt be a good idea.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

well i think that is better you buy other sketchbook and give to him with your draws, because for me no is a good idea giving the sketchbook back .. good luck =)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think that would be perfect to be honest.. maybe on the back of it, you can write some message ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

That would be adorable!! Do it!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.