Do lesbians have it easier then gay guys?

I was wondering this, even though I kinda think its true. I saw on my facebook yesterday this girl was like "If I got 65 likes me and my best friend will kiss and put a photo up" and in a matter of minutes all the guys were like LETS GOO. And she ended up not doing it. And even girls liked and commented. But, then when a guy puts up a status "Like my status for a rate" there like, if a guy likes it, your gay. I mean generally most of the guys I know either don't care about it or are kind of biased against it. But, all the girls are super open and talk about it a lot.

And If two close guy friends say love you or something all the other guys are like your gayy. But, girls do it all the time and comment on other girls pics saying pretty or hot or sexy.

And obviously all guys love lesbians and most girls dont care. But, its the opposite for gay guys. In my new school though there are some gay guys and they have tons of girl friends.

Sooo.. my question is in your opinion do lesbians usually have it easier then gay guys?

Favorite Answer

In terms of the games teens play? Yeah, girls may have it easier. But much of the reason the bi-play got attention is because het guys like to watch girl-girl stuff. They don't really want REAL lesbians, because a real lesbian wouldn't want a het guy drooling over her and real lesbians wouldn't let a guy into bed with them. It's a dumb fantasy thing.

In the adult world...? Women still make about 3/4 what a man makes for the same job, so two gay men together have 200% of a serious income, while 2 lesbians have only 150%. In general terms, men still have a lot more advantages.

Don't take Facebook too seriously. It's an artificial social structure and it's geared toward forming addictions. A Facebook 'friend' might be a friend, but is probably just a curious spectator.

Think about it this way. Most guys are gross and say when girls make out it's hot what would girls do if they saw guys making out. More importantly what would a lot of girls say if they saw girls kissing? and what would guys say if they siaw to guys kissing or holding hands, ect.. Girls just are a lot of the time lovey dovey, holding hands hugging and other things. If guys were to Do these little things what do you think anyone would say about them? Gay guys get so much crap because being gay is always the main point of focus but what about lesbian?

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • Mark

Generally, yes. Lesbians are more socially accepted in society more than gay men. it's a known fact. My best friend is straight and I'm gay, I always say "I Love You" to him and he's fine with it. I love him like a brother and he feels the same, but society really pisses me off what they crap. I hate double standards.

Phew. I was waiting for this question. We have to realize that the "exceptance" of gay woman is like fluff. It isn't sincere, its portrayed in the media as an fad, or "hot" so the insincere exceptance just hurts their community so much more.

it really is because for years and years women folk with women folk identity has been excepted with Playboy being the chief of the crowd, and each and each of the elders up with the help of the a lengthy time period have theory it to be and ok prepare for female on female, the position as adult men on adult men is poo pooed beause it degrades a guy and makes him decrease for the same component the ladies do.. hows that for ************ equality?

we live in a male-dominated society, so when two hot chicks make out no one makes a fuss, but no guy wants to see two guys making out (well unless they're gay)

In general, I think you're correct. In most high schools, it seems like how it is.

ignorant straight guys like girls who kiss other girls

but think it's nasty when boys kiss other boys,

which is why they would bullied them, so maybe.