Pregnancy break up and depressed?

Me and my babys dad have been together almost 4 years and im 36 weeks pregnant. He just ended our relationship friday and said we need time apart. Im so sad and miserable. Really time apart our baby is due in a month and he left me like im nothing. I know him though once the babys here he will want us back together. But its not fair i dont get to take off for a month! Im just so confused. Do u thinks hes scared? Should i take him back? Ugh! Help!

Favorite Answer

I am so sorry you have to go through this right now! Pregnancy can be very emotional for both the new mom AND dad. He could be scared/nervous/overwhelmed or any other things. It is tough to say.

The most important thing is that you take care of you and that baby. Who knows what his deal is, but don't let it weigh too heavy on you. I know that will be tough, I can only imagine how you are feeling! My hubby has been processing a lot of emotions since finding out we were pregnant. And just today he told me he has come to terms with being a dad (my due date was five days ago!).

Give the man space and don't sweat it too much. You need to take care of your mental and emotional health because it effects that little baby you are growing. Whatever the future holds, you will have a beautiful miracle in your life before you know it!

Cheer up mama! You are a walking miracle. Take care of yourself and that baby and give the baby daddy time to be whatever he is going to be.

Source(s): Pregnant with #1, due any day!