What Type of Tie Knot is This?

I just purchased a skinny tie and want it to look like this. I'm wondering if anyone knows what type of knot this is so I can look it up on youtube to watch how to tie it.


Thank you!

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    no idea.

  • 4 years ago

    you may not truly tell for particular what type of knot is used because of using finding on the image, each physique is only guessing. in certainty I reckon that tie is mostly a clip on tie (clips on the back). the reason i think of it is the wing tip collar shows the tie going around the neck and it sounds as though acceptable and of even width for the time of which does no longer be the case on a classic tie. Clip on ties additionally tend for use with that type of outfit. in spite of if this is a appropriate tie then i think of the main possibly knot used is a a million/2-windsor knot or an entire-windsor knot, and it would be pulled to the genuine button very tightly to get the dimple impact under the knot. this is a risk however the form/width of the knot makes a windsor type of knot a great wager. while you're donning a similar shirt i'd advise you utilize a a million/2-windsor knot pulled truly tightly to furnish a dimple.

  • 9 years ago

    I think it's a Windsor type knot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.