Can someone help me out with this sex question?

So here's the thing: I've had sex with my boyfriend around 4 times but after those first perfect times we began having problems. He can't penetrate me! I mean, it's not like im closed up or anything.. He simply pushes it in and it slips out from the front or behind LOL. It's embarassing because its just slipping out. The four other times we had sex I was on top of him and when his penis slipped out, he was on top. Maybe he's inserting it incorrectly. Also, he's not as hard as he should be when he's on top. Any tips or sites where it explains how he should insert his penis and how i can help?

his penis is not short and has penetrated me perfectly 4 other times. yes, he is not rock hard when he is on top.

Favorite Answer

If it's slipping out, either he's too small or you're too wet.

For enjoyable sexual intercourse foreplay is important as it means a woman's vagina begins to get moist and a man gets an erection. By foreplay he will get proper erection and once his penis is fully erected it will go in properly and may not slip out. Size does not matter so do not worry about size what he needs to learn is the art of love making. He should read good books on Art of Love Making and Different Sexual Positions. this will help both of you to have enjoyable sex and decide the position which is more comfortable and enjoyable.

Is he able to get it in at all? Or does it slip out all the time? Cause with my boyfriend it slips out a lot too, just like you are explaining here. We just slip it back in and keep going. I find for us it's usually since his penis is a little shorter if he thrusts out too far or I trust out to far it will slip out etc...

No offense, but perhaps his dick is too short for those positions?

When he can't penetrate you, is he hard? Not like limp hard like a wet noodle, but hard like a rock? If so, you have a position problem or a geometry problem like above. If he isn't hard enough, well that expains it, but opens up a whole new kettle of fish.

Just try different positions and see what works. Usually female on her back with legs up and the guy standing on the corner of a bed or something can allow for deep penetration.

Try anal.