Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 9 years ago

Can you have a newspaper from California sent to you in Missouri?

Im trying to get a newspaper from California sent to me in Missouri but im not sure if i can or how i can. Does anybody know how i can do this? Thank you.

2 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Until the USPS collapses, yes. Just ask for an out of area subscription - they are a lot more since they are mailed, though.

    EDIT: I'm thinking in the past; a cheaper way is to go to their web site and get an online subscription.

  • Subscribe to it. It's that simple.

    Source(s): . Gork
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.