Someone on Xbox told me to kill myself?

I was playing Black Ops and I went against try hards (5+KD Players) And I was playing by meself and they were in a full party. Long story short I wound up going positive and they couldn't get killstreaks. They were mad and a few of them told me to kill myself.

I already called microsoft and filed a complaint. The support guy told me to post on the forums, where exactly on the forums do I post?

Favorite Answer

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discuss...

That's the usual forum by Microsoft.

People like that inhabit multiplayer, especially Call of Duty.

If you already filed a complaint through the Xbox dashboard, that's pretty much all you can do.

Keep sucking your thumb you BI TCH @SS baby did them saying that to you really hurt you so bad that you had to rat them out.if you cant alittle SH IT talk get off xbox live pu ssy

Source(s): F@g

just dont listen to 'em theire as$ holes so ya just ignore them and if its black ops then add me my gtag is occipitalcow

who cares? not like they know you. your going to get dumb rude comments everywhere you go.

Source(s): dont be a baby