I think I have cancer.....female.?

I really can't go to the doctor, I have my reasons and they are solid but they are a story all on their own. I was hoping for some experience, a place to check symptoms, or medical advice.

I haven't had my period in forever, about a year I think, I used to get it normally than it spread out between four months and then it just didn't come anymore.

One boob is bigger than the other. I get bumps under my arms and between my legs, I can't seem to lose any weight, no matter how hard I try. I'm always tired and depressed.

There has to be something wrong, I can feel my body telling me something isn't right. And not having a period for a year isn't normal. Any advice at all would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

It doesn't sound like any kind of cancer; it sounds like something stress-related.

But if you're so concerned about it, your best bet is to go to the doctor's anyways.

We're not professionals; if you think your life is at risk,

don't put it in our hands.

It's normal for one breast to be bigger then the other, as long as its not a very noticeable difference. If you're still young, it is possible for periods to not be regular but I don't think that's the case here.

You HAVE to go the doctor, why can't you? If you care at all about your well being get yourself to a doctor! Figure out the money later, get help with the money, but get yourself checked out.

i doubt its cancer, it sounds like your thyroid.