redhed
redhed asked in SportsOther - Sports · 9 years ago

Novice at Air Soft "What I'm Getting Into?

I'm looking into getting into AirSoft sport shooting. Looking for advice from those with experience" what brands to check-out\avoid, actual co$t of this sport, maintenance, repair, etc.

Basically what I'm asking is "Somebody Tell Me What I'm Getting Into?"

Favorite Answer

Ive tried both paintball and airsoft and airsoft is much more fun and cheaper than paintball. If you want a good gun go for tokyo mauri,cybergun is kinda good, but these are the brands i can think of. Only buy .20 gram bbs for top of the brand guns and dont buy walmart guns cause they are total crap. Buy eyewear of course and a vest. So far ive bought about $300 on all of my stuff because i bought a $200 gun, camo, vest, boots, googles, and stuff for my gun. Some reliable websites that are good are www.airsoftpost.com , www.airsoftmegastore.com , www.airsoftgi.com .

Source(s): expierience

You reported "mom" so your probable in usa or Canada and there you may get very stable weapons which could make you bleed in case you get hit.you may desire to get one at some million or 2 joules.Joules is the potential of the gun.Get the gun able that in the time of straight forward terms sells weapons.If funds isn't a topic get a M16 or somewhat an attack rifle yet ask interior as a results of fact some are fragile and a few jam extra advantageous than others!