Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Birth control ( Pill ) Question?

So i've been on the pill for awhile until recently. The first time I has taken my birth control pills were a few months back, however whenever it was time to skip my pills for a week to let my period come, it never had. I waited three months though there was never a sign. Fearing I may have been pregnant ( Sexually active, though took tests and all were negative ) I was recommended to go off the pill until my next period came. Sure enough, a month later my period had come. I waited another month and a half to start my new package of pills again. I'm already a month into it yet I've come across my period symptoms a week earlier than it usually is. I'm already bleeding a little, though I'm one pill away until I go off it for my 7 days. I had never bled during the first few months, but now I am. I also haven't been consistently taking them on the dot either ( usually a good half hour to an hour after the time they should be taken. Though usually on time ) Is it just my body trying to adjust to the pill again or is something else wrong? Since I'm still active will it effect my chances of pregnancy drastically even if i miss it by an hour? I still use backup contraceptives, never using the pill itself alone.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A day early is fine.It's not going to effect anything, take the rest of your pills as your supposed to. You are safe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.