Arguement with best friend. She is being really immature?

So my friend was asking me for help on a project and was asking me to find something for her on the internet. I looked it up and couldn't find it so I apologized and explained I can't find it and that she needs to find it herself. She kept spamming me and I kept explaining it to her but she wouldn't let go of it. Today she started spamming me again with ":/" and I told her I can't find it and that she needs to do her own work. She then started being a huge *itch and insulting me. I told her to stop and she said, "whatever I don't need your help anymore my other friend found it and I'll go to her instead of you." I said cool story bro and stopped replying but she wouldn't stop spamming me so I logged off. When I got online later she tried chatting me but I ignored it. How do i deal with her being really annoying and rude?

Favorite Answer

You'd be amazed at what one can accomplish with a simple baseball bat.

Good luck.

that is probably the stupidest thing ive ever heard..block her. see how she likes that. ha.