what's the last compliment you received?

someone just told me I was "the bee's knees" lol

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

my friend telling me that she wishes that 99% of her other friends were as kind, loving and compassionate like me!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yesterday, when I was walking through the street (I had just taken the train to my home-town) someone told me I looked like Jennifer Lopez :o I'm still like: 'What did he just say?'

However I ignored the guy, I just kept walking without ANY eye-contact :D

• 9 years ago

Me and my friend were jogging track, and my friend is fluent in Spanish so she told me some Hispanics behind us had just complimented my a*s. Um, thanks? Shortly after that we were still walking track, and some guys walking past us said "Yo, u got a boyfriend?" I must've really been workin my gym uniform that day xD

• Steve
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

someone told how good i looked today, i have to assume that they just came from the optometrist and their eyes were dilated or something, i had just woken up from a nap and ran to the grocery store, i looked like crap

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

A complete stranger passing me said, "that color looks good on you, don't let anyone tell you differently." I thought he was talking on his blue tooth at first!

• Kayeli
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Someone said I had a cool name, and "beautiful lips", which was a bit weird to be honest.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i make the most amazing/funny/cute facial expressions : 3

• 9 years ago

Pretty

Source(s): My 2 years old son lol
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

My love making skills are superb

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My little sister said she liked my chin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.