Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

WHY is this guy acting so weird when he doesn't even like me?

I told this guy I like him, and he said he didn't like me back. We live in different states, and it would probably be impossible to have a long distance relationship. I tried to move on and I went out with someone else. He was really interested in my relationship, and he called my boyfriend "whatsisface" when he knows damn well what his name is. He is always telling me he isn't jealous even when I don't ask. Recently he sent me a text saying "tell me you don't still like me". Why is he doing this??

Favorite Answer

Out of jealousy. He probably likes you.

He liked the attention, even if he didn't like you. When you stopped he got jealous that your attention was going elsewhere.

Source(s): personal experience
  • Austin

What???? Isn't obvious he liked you but just said no for one reason or another??? Cause it seems pretty obvious to me.

he sounds like work/trouble. he is obviously into mind games, which TRUST ME, you do not want that in your life

but deep down you like him, so we both know you are going to get involved anyway....