Whats harder Computer Engineering or Elec Engineering?

Hi, I'm a 19 year old college student and I have a opportunity to get a job at NASA in the future due to connections. I just wanted to know which degree would be harder to get? I know CPU Engineers get paid more but which is more difficult????? Thx

Lol I'm serious my mentor is friends with the guy that hires ppl and I'm suppose to go on a tour soon.

Favorite Answer

Do computer engg.

Source(s): Connections at nasa;????Lol

At my university there is very little difference between computer and electrical engineering, the math is almost the same except EE requires calc 3 and CE swaps that for discrete math. The main difference between the majors is that EE is more generalized toward E&M and CE gets really specific with computer hardware. I'm an EE major and I'm leaning toward power systems, but I haven't decided yet. In your case I would find out which one would be a better fit at your chosen employer and go with that.

I've heard that CPU engineering is easier, because you don't have to learn all that math. But who wants to take that easy way out?

As a electronics engg. i can say ele. engg is way better and easier than computer engg.

best luck for ur future