Whats harder Computer Engineering or Elec Engineering?

Hi, I'm a 19 year old college student and I have a opportunity to get a job at NASA in the future due to connections. I just wanted to know which degree would be harder to get? I know CPU Engineers get paid more but which is more difficult????? Thx

Update:

Lol I'm serious my mentor is friends with the guy that hires ppl and I'm suppose to go on a tour soon.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Do computer engg.

Source(s): Connections at nasa;????Lol
  • 9 years ago

At my university there is very little difference between computer and electrical engineering, the math is almost the same except EE requires calc 3 and CE swaps that for discrete math. The main difference between the majors is that EE is more generalized toward E&M and CE gets really specific with computer hardware. I'm an EE major and I'm leaning toward power systems, but I haven't decided yet. In your case I would find out which one would be a better fit at your chosen employer and go with that.

• 9 years ago

I've heard that CPU engineering is easier, because you don't have to learn all that math. But who wants to take that easy way out?

• 9 years ago

As a electronics engg. i can say ele. engg is way better and easier than computer engg.

best luck for ur future

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.