Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Will my school counselor think of me as a pervert if I used the phrase 'it felt like being walked in on' to..?

...how I felt after opening up to my parents?

Update:

*describe

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Counselors provide you with an outlet to express basically anything you want to say. I'm sure she's encountered plenty of teenagers who have had sex before, and no I don't think she'll think you're a pervert.

• 9 years ago

This is like having a splinter and hoping the surgeon doesn't faint from all the blood. Relax. The counselor -- and most adults I know -- wouldn't bat an eye, much less think of you as a "pervert." You could admit to having sex with a donkey and they might be concerned, but still counselors are trained to help, and specifically not to judge. If you can't be honest with a counselor, it's not really worth being there. It's for you that you go. Hope it helps.

• 9 years ago

No. Unless you're trying to imply to the counselor that that's what you've done. It's just a way to describe how you felt. And maybe someone has walked in on you so you know what's it like.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

She'll just know you whack a lot. up to you if that's a good thing or not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

no counclers read and here all about stuff like that, they know sometimes things can sound a little off

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.