If i drink it would it make him love me?

We are not having sex sice past six to seven months. He comes once after 1 month for only a night or two. Earlier when we used to have it he forced me to do oral and drink what he ejaculates. The idea makes me sick. He says he wants me to give him oral and he wants to discharge with full thrust in my mouth. I have never tasted his semen in 17 yrs of married life. I am also sick and disgusted by the idea but now that he has stopped touching me at all, I am even ready for this but can anyone tell what it would taste like , fell and how i can convince him that i am ready for anything he likes as i feel starved for him.

• c c

Face it. He doesn't love you. Forcing you to do something that you feel is horrible is NOT the way to show love. IF he cared for you, he wouldn't do that. IF he cared for you, he would not stop touching you. IF he cared for you, he would 'visit' you more often, even if was just for cuddling and touching.

He might say that he loves you if you do this, but this man does not know the meaning of love.

Be happy that he does not come near you. Find joy and happiness with your home, your children, your church, your friends and family, but just give up on him.

Sorry to say it sounds like this relationship is at an end.

It doesn't taste like much. However no it will not make him love you more. He may even come up with other worse things for you to try.

No way......if he if forcing you into that, he does not love you and never will. He is a gross pig of a man. Most women would never let a guy do that in that manner.

be ready to gag. it tastes like sour milk. really it does. but its also hella warm. swallow fast and when he does make sure its as far back as you can get it so youtaste it less.

ps. why r you letting him force you to so anything. buy a fake dick if your horny.

Don't do what you're not comfortable doing.