WHAT DO YOU THINK??? GUYS!! IM CURIOUS!!? and Girlz!!?

HMMMM???? WHAT DO YOU THINK!?? CURIOUS?

ok,,,,,, I like this boy! ok sometimes i forget about him cause i like someone else too! soo he is ALWAYS on facebook at 3 pm! and he never does those question things like they post on ur wall "this person just answered a question about u" so i havent been on for like a few days and i see that it is PACKED with posts saying that he answered questions about me! and havent seen the questions he's answered! so before i saw my profile i noticed that at school he'd stare a few times! WHAT DO YOU THINK!??? is he trying to get my attention or wat??

"I havent" haha sorry i missed the "i"

but if he wanted points then he should have just posted on a everybodys wall not just mine!

Favorite Answer

Girl, ******* chill. Are you on ******* cocaine every time you ask a question? Trust me. The crack cocaine is bad.

properly whilst the blood comes out... it does not harm in basic terms feels like pee yet you are able to no longer administration it & in basic terms thicker. the only area whilst it hurts... is once you get cramps! wow the cramps are huggee abdomen aches like undesirable ones. & for a manner lots blood? it in basic terms relies upon on in case you in basic terms began your era it somewhat is almost slightly style of like scraping the entire dermis off of the appropriate of two palms. yet as quickly as you like get it frequently like for a remarkable quantity of time now... enable's say you may in basic terms might desire to alter your pad 4 circumstances an afternoon or 3, even perhaps extra & it gets stressful yet it somewhat is why human beings use tampons: for extra blood. era isn't this style of undesirable element, in basic terms the cramps & once you get so moody! wow i hate it. & it in basic terms feels uncomfortable once you're using pads. once you employ tampons... eh i don't know; i in no way used one yet i'm picturing it a super wedgie in a various spot YUCK! anyhow i'm hoping this did no longer gross you out or something even though it somewhat is nature i assume?