What 2 do i dont know what 2 do... Help!?

Okay so its like this I sit on a table at lunch wit friends. This awesome girl sits with us too I've noticed that if I look at her she is looking @ me. Well about 4 days ago I sat next to her I was doing my Japanese H.W. she was quiet and I could see from the corner of my eye that she was looking @ me. Then she started playing with her beautiful hair. And today we were talking we were both lauging and I realized that I like her all I think about its her... time to time she'll like imitate whatever I do. Does this mean something? BTW I think my friend likes her cuz he once texted me and said " you should talk to ____" I replied "I should" and he said " is this making you uncofy" that was about it I don't really know if people can tell that I like her. Any tips????

Favorite Answer

I could barely read that :L

How old are you may I ask?

I'm 14 and I've had the same problems.

Just invite her to hang out or something and just say "I really like you and I was wondering if you feel the same about me"

And then if she says yes, ask her out/wait a week or two and ask her out.