Do your teeth chatter when you are cold?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

don't take this the wrong way, but only if I'm wet.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not usually and, in all honesty, my teeth have only chattered once or twice due to how cold I was...and I didn't even feel all that cold when it happened either, which I don't understand.

• 9 years ago

i shiver and shatter me timbers :(

luckily where i live winter is pretty much a myth lol so its rare for a cold front to actually make it our way. last time it snowed was 04 ironically on xmas for us and at the same time on the other side of the world in sir lanka they had recieved that devistating tsunami :O

b4 that snow fall it wasnt until i think they said 1890s that it had snowed lmfao so i plan on living to c the nxt snow fall in a little over 100 yrs from now :)

• 9 years ago

Yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • cave
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

retaining the midsection of your physique heat is particularly significant for survival. so if the nerves even hint that your bodies midsection might get too chilly, your muscle tissue initiate twitching, inflicting your enamel to chatter and your physique to shiver. because of the fact your muscle tissue are shifting, it creates warmth so as that your physique could be warmed up returned.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No? Its not cold where I live but even if I go up to the mountains to snowboard I wear so many layers that I'm not even cold.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes one time me and my best friend went to a resturant in the winter without a jacket cause we thought the resturant was going to be warm we sat down my arms welt like snow and me teeth were just chattering__

Source(s): no source
  • :)
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Yes.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yea when it gets really cold. Sometimes I shiver as well

• 9 years ago

Yes.

• 9 years ago

When im very cold, yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.