Do your teeth chatter when you are cold?

Favorite Answer

don't take this the wrong way, but only if I'm wet.

Not usually and, in all honesty, my teeth have only chattered once or twice due to how cold I was...and I didn't even feel all that cold when it happened either, which I don't understand.

i shiver and shatter me timbers :(

luckily where i live winter is pretty much a myth lol so its rare for a cold front to actually make it our way. last time it snowed was 04 ironically on xmas for us and at the same time on the other side of the world in sir lanka they had recieved that devistating tsunami :O

b4 that snow fall it wasnt until i think they said 1890s that it had snowed lmfao so i plan on living to c the nxt snow fall in a little over 100 yrs from now :)

Yes

• cave

retaining the midsection of your physique heat is particularly significant for survival. so if the nerves even hint that your bodies midsection might get too chilly, your muscle tissue initiate twitching, inflicting your enamel to chatter and your physique to shiver. because of the fact your muscle tissue are shifting, it creates warmth so as that your physique could be warmed up returned.

No? Its not cold where I live but even if I go up to the mountains to snowboard I wear so many layers that I'm not even cold.

yes one time me and my best friend went to a resturant in the winter without a jacket cause we thought the resturant was going to be warm we sat down my arms welt like snow and me teeth were just chattering__

Source(s): no source
  • :)

Yes.

Yea when it gets really cold. Sometimes I shiver as well

Yes.

When im very cold, yes.