Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 9 years ago

what makes someone a stoner?

Seriously. Like if there was someone that got high one time. Just once. That doesn't make him a stoner. So what milestone do u have to reach? Is it buying ur first sac? Is it buying ur first pipe? Is it buying ur first bong? Smoking more than once a day?

Just curious...

Favorite Answer

if they smoke it minimum of once a week/don't smoke on occasion because they have made weed apart of their life, might have a slight addiction, and look kinda like this:

http://images.hollywood.com/site/Dazed-Confused-Ro...

really to be considered a stoner, you would have to smoke weed more than just on occasion, id say 5+ times a month.

you pretty much figure out you're a stoner when you'd rather sit at home, smoke a bong, listen to reggae music while watching three's company re-runs instead of going to an event like a party for example, or go to school/work ect.

you're happier and laugh at things repulsively all the time, even though not being funny.

you have a polite approach on every one and everything.

you stop caring about things, and develop a really slack out look on life.

and you eat faster than Rosie O' Donnell

What Makes You A Stoner

First of all, I don't even consider how successful a person is when passing out the "stoner" label. Smoking weed is part of it but there are things such as what you do for fun, how you dress, how you act, etc that all fit into the category for me.

Second, for the most part, people like having similar interests. The fact that your friends now DONT smoke pot could definately be at least part of the reason for your feeling guilty. Even though they support you they aren't smoking are they? How about your parents? How do they feel about smoking pot?

My suggestion: Keep those friends but make some other friends toke as well. It's nice to smoke with other people and this will most likely make you feel less guilty about it all.

That and remind yourself that smoking marijuana is not a bad thing as long as you handle it.

Well, you sound like you answered your own question. You sound like you have a great life and you just smoke pot to enhance it. Although my view of a stoner is positive (just being sum1 who smokes pot alot), most people view of a stoner is sum1 who has no ambition or goals in life except for smoking pot. From what you've said you are most definately NOT a steriotypical stoner. It sounds like you've got some awsome friends (kinda remind me of my good friends) who will be there for you and you can count on unlike those other friends you said got arrested. I mean you have friends, a part time job, get good grades, and smoke alot of pot! What more could you ask for? You probably feel the way you do because you feel guilty about smoking pot. If i smoke during the day if im home sick from school, i dont rele enjoy my high b/c subconciously im feeling guilty about not being in school and smoking when i could be doing sumthing more productive. Thats why i lvoe to smoke at night or on a nice day outside to enhance nature....you sound like you've got a good life and know where you want to go so stay in school fool!

A stoner is someone who burns on everyday for over10years. Is relaxed listen to chill music. Almost like a Hippi,but not as much into the whole love thing. Watch a movie called Dazed&Confused you will see the difference between a hippi,stoner&a pot head.

I find if I smoke and have a shower, I get a little less high, the fact that a shower is more awakening for me might have something to do with it. I also don't have really hot showers. But, if you can smoke, and get higher without smoking all your weed, I'd exploit the **** out of that.

More than 3 times a week for 6 weeks in a row! You also have to stop caring about things that you should care about! Also if you laugh like this bennnnhhhhaaa.

Source(s): I've seen it son! With my own eyes!

regularly smoking in the morning.