Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Is he lying to me?? 10 points?

Ok, so this guy and I used to like each other, but he moved states so we both knew we couldn't have a relationship.

He says he doesn't like me anymore, but every time I get a boyfriend, he gets jealous and he is always really interested in my relationships. I asked him why he was so interested in who I dated, and he said "I'm interested in who you go out with because I am happy that you are going out with people. You always seemed to think that boys and dating were "gross", so I'm glad you have been out with people. I wasn't interested because I was jealous or anything."

This just seems like a whole lot of rubbish to me! I probably said for a joke once or twice that boys were "gross" and that I would never date. And he has never even dated anyone, so why would he say that it's good for me to date people?? I think he is lying. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

I believe him. why would he say this now being so apart? I think he has matured and feels you deserve better. Even a guy you used to like date or reject can still want what's best for you hun! Not every guy thinks selfishly.

cheers

• Ghee

I this guy moved to another state - why are you telling him about your boyfriends? sounds like you are trying to make him jealous -

You're giving him wayyy too much information -- keep your personal life to yourself!

(If I were your BF - I"d be pissed that you were talking to an old BF about our realtionship!)

Yeah he is lyin. He likes you. Why do guys have to bottle up their feelings? I want a guy who will tell me flat out if he likes me.