Why dont Kim and Khloe Kardashian get along?

I noticed in the episodes of the kardashians and kim&khloe take on miami they are constantly at each others throat. I have never ever seen just khloe and kim just hang together. Its either all three of the sisters or kourtney with one of them.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you do see kourtney with one of them more often but you will see kim and just Khloe spend time together a lot. I feel like their always almost fighting for attention with kourtney. Kim and kourtney spent so much time together with they were younger and now kourtney and khloe always seem to spend a ton of time togther. Kourtney just seems to be the one with the closer bond to the both of them, but their all close!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you had to live with Kim Kardashian, you wouldn't get along with her either.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

1) They are sisters, of course they're going to fight

2) The Kardashians is a completly 100% staged show, they tell them or plan fights to add "drama"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Kim seems more conservative then Khloe..maybe that's why. Or jealousy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Sibling rivalry. Let's face it, does anyone really get along with all of their family members? Plus, family drama makes the show more interesting, which gets more viewers, which gets them more money.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Kim's hot and Khloe's not. lol

• 9 years ago

Nobody cares.

• Mark
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Because of their parents inheritance!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.