Why dont Kim and Khloe Kardashian get along?

I noticed in the episodes of the kardashians and kim&khloe take on miami they are constantly at each others throat. I have never ever seen just khloe and kim just hang together. Its either all three of the sisters or kourtney with one of them.

Favorite Answer

I think you do see kourtney with one of them more often but you will see kim and just Khloe spend time together a lot. I feel like their always almost fighting for attention with kourtney. Kim and kourtney spent so much time together with they were younger and now kourtney and khloe always seem to spend a ton of time togther. Kourtney just seems to be the one with the closer bond to the both of them, but their all close!

If you had to live with Kim Kardashian, you wouldn't get along with her either.

1) They are sisters, of course they're going to fight

2) The Kardashians is a completly 100% staged show, they tell them or plan fights to add "drama"

Kim seems more conservative then Khloe..maybe that's why. Or jealousy.

Sibling rivalry. Let's face it, does anyone really get along with all of their family members? Plus, family drama makes the show more interesting, which gets more viewers, which gets them more money.

Kim's hot and Khloe's not. lol

Nobody cares.

• Mark

Because of their parents inheritance!