My friend deleted me on Facebook..?

so i was her friend for like 2 months i met her when i went to a new school. and then one day i went on facebook, and onto her profile and she wasn't my friend. I messaged her saying that we werent friends on facebook and she replied with an "o" ... like.. really? she didn't ever bother adding me back. I don't know what to do. we're really good friends at school but why isn't she adding me on facebook? it was her who originally added me so idk. help? :(

Okay.. so I did add her again. and guess what????? ....

she rejected. like srsly, i dont know what i did that hurt her :(

• Jay
    Favorite Answer

I'm sorry Janice but if I was you I'd choose my friends more wisely. Anyone who would do that certainly isn't your friend.

If it were me? If she's suddenly too good to have you as a friend on Facebook then sod her, you are too good to speak to her when it suits her.

Why don't you try to add her yourself?? I mean, it wouldn't hurt right? If she denies your friend request then something is wrong, but if she accepts it...Then that's that. Maybe she just didn't want to reply to you the day you asked why you weren't friends with her anymore. So try adding her and see what happens.

she might be having a boyfriend on facebook or some thing, she dont wants to show you :)

Remember ..

There're 2 kinds of ppl in dis world...

1) Those who like you

&

2) Those who can go to Hell !!

• PQ Fan

facebook is for losers anyways.