Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Were you ever the victim of the TV in plastic scam before?

Then after you bought it did you realize TVs don't come wrapped in Plastic? In the back was a stick up and a dead tube. Sort of a quick sell. Have you even been taken before? And please don't say Obama took me. please?

You see Frank told the truth. It happen to me too. Im not scared to tell it. But its all good though. I learned a valuable lesson. I could only laugh at my fool self.

Yes there are @ Samantha. My mom taught me better but i was hard headed. Oh and i paid. But i got stole that night.

Favorite Answer

Its called the "pig in a bag" or a cat in sack, pig in a poke

One of the oldest cons known to man

Could you do me a favor I just found this stack of money I think its drug money, tell you what give me 100 dollars hold on to the rest and I will go see if we can keep the rest

Bought a high dollar security alarm off the shelf at Pep Boys. After install? I was happy. Till awoke to find car sitting on blocks. Alarm never tripped. Got mad and opened the box. Only to find a cheap set of make/break contacts inside.

Then there's the iPod I bought NIB at an estate sale. Ended up a plastic shell and nothing more..

• Mike W

The world is full of con artists trying to make a quick buck. Consider yourself lucky, all it cost you was the price of a bad TV. Some people get taken for all they have by the weasels out there.

I easily have been some circumstances. First it exchange into whilst i exchange into in intense college. We went to the state capitol construction and pretended to pass costs. It exchange into an extremely cool weekend. next exchange into in intense college, we had a television station that held stay bands and you may desire to observe human beings dance to the track. I went with my pal some circumstances and that they confirmed me on television. the place I had labored they have been doing a tale on an older senior citizen who exchange into nevertheless motor vehicle hopping. They used me and my daughter to pretend to be shoppers because it exchange right into a windy chilly day and no person had confirmed up during the time they have been there. They have been extra enthusiastic approximately my little woman nonetheless than the girl they have been doing the tale approximately. They have been doing a telethon whilst my oldest son exchange right into a toddler, and it exchange into on the mall. They confirmed me conserving my son asking human beings to donate so different little ones might desire to be like him. We did no longer know until at the instant that he has spina bifida. he's 25 years old now.

No, but a friend of mine fell for the "I thought I was buying a stolen VCR and just got a box with bricks in it" scam.

LoL are people really that stupid? My parents taught me that anything that doesn't come from a store, a lottery, or family is probably a scam. So I stick with it there fore I never get scammed :D

that could only happen buying something out of someones trunk,which is illegal and pretty dumb...if i see someone doing that,i am going to stick them up,take their money...what are they gonna do?

Obama took you.

No