Should i or should i not take this vicodin?

Im at home tonight and bored and not feeling to stoked as I usually am. Do you think its worth it.

If you're a holy roller save your breath.

Favorite Answer

If you're bored, the Vic may be a good way to go to sleep, but... Couldn't you find some THC and a movie? :)

• justme

They are easily addictive. My old boyfriend cried like a baby trying to get off vicodin. After seeing that I would only take it as a pain pill, not a fun pill. I would hate to be a slave to damn pill. That seem horrifying to me. So, no, don't take it.

Go for a run outside in the dark instead...that is way more scary and exhillerating if you are bored. Or write a short story. That is what I do when I'm bored...and that story starts out with something normal that happened and then it turns into something that I wish would have happened instead of what really did happen.

Good luck :)

Eh sure why not? As long as you like don't wanna harm yourself because that would just not be cool..aha but I get kidney stones alot so when I was in school and couldt take some of my teachers I'd take one of my pain pills..ahahha.

Didn't tell us the doseage it depends if you have taken them before but I would :)

I'm 104 lbs and if I haven't had a 1.0 inawhile I will get sick. Plus you should eat a lil bit with it :)

Enjoy responsibly!

Up to u.. Pain kullers jack me up so I cant say itll help ya sleep.. Have fun

• PQ Fan

I don't understand are you sick? o.o