Should i or should i not take this vicodin?

Im at home tonight and bored and not feeling to stoked as I usually am. Do you think its worth it.

If you're a holy roller save your breath.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you're bored, the Vic may be a good way to go to sleep, but... Couldn't you find some THC and a movie? :)

• justme
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

They are easily addictive. My old boyfriend cried like a baby trying to get off vicodin. After seeing that I would only take it as a pain pill, not a fun pill. I would hate to be a slave to damn pill. That seem horrifying to me. So, no, don't take it.

Go for a run outside in the dark instead...that is way more scary and exhillerating if you are bored. Or write a short story. That is what I do when I'm bored...and that story starts out with something normal that happened and then it turns into something that I wish would have happened instead of what really did happen.

Good luck :)

• 9 years ago

Eh sure why not? As long as you like don't wanna harm yourself because that would just not be cool..aha but I get kidney stones alot so when I was in school and couldt take some of my teachers I'd take one of my pain pills..ahahha.

• 9 years ago

Didn't tell us the doseage it depends if you have taken them before but I would :)

I'm 104 lbs and if I haven't had a 1.0 inawhile I will get sick. Plus you should eat a lil bit with it :)

Enjoy responsibly!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Up to u.. Pain kullers jack me up so I cant say itll help ya sleep.. Have fun

• PQ Fan
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I don't understand are you sick? o.o

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.