How do i get this guy to leave me alone?!?

So, there's a guy i've known for about a year and a half, and i thought he was totally normal, but turns out he is a pathological liar. We dated for a while, and even once we broke up we were still really close, but he lies about everything, makes up stories about me, and is OBSESSED with me. He will not leave me alone. I was trying to be a good friend to him and not just tell him to leave me alone, but its come down to this. I want him out of my life. Problem is, he is creepy obsessed. He gets so jealous, even if he has no reason to be. If he suspects me of liking another guy, he FOLLOWS us around. It is the most embarrassing thing ever, cause guys don't want to date somebody with a crazy ex, and i really just want to date other guys. We live in a small town, so if he slightly suspects im talking to other guys, he tells everybody, and news travels quick in our school. He is seriously starting to creep me out, and i've told him countless times to just stop what he's doing. I dont want to get into restraining orders, so anybody have any suggestions as to how i can get him to just leave me alone?

Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

You need to get a restraining order, with people like this things escalate quickly and can become dangerous. I'm not sure how old you are, but if you are under 18 you need to tell your parents, and they can help decide how they are going to pursue it. If your over 18, change your number, avoid contact, and get that restraining order.