Is it weird to tell a guy "yeah so don't be shy lol. definitly hit me up sometime soon"?

we hung out today and he said he had a fun time with me and this is how I replied. is that a bad response?

i agree with the other answerer. it could mean either two things, sex, or possible relationship / friendship. how you presented yourself during the date or get together, is going to determine what he thought of "hit me up". I've had a couple girls say that to me, a couple of them - meant it as a FWB, and the others wanted a relationship.

To be honest, it should have been him who initiated the request, not you, though you didn't do anything wrong.

• Ghee

it depends on what "hit me up" means where you live -- around here it would mean ...have sex --

So- if that what you mean?

If not - stop trying to be "cool" and just talk plain out -

"I had fun - dont' be shy- give me a call" --

Way to go girl! Show him who's more interested.

no its defiantly not weird. its very honest, and guys like that. anyone like honesty actually haha

Source(s): brain
  • Ace

no its okay, next time just say call me dont be shy ;) (simple)

answer mines please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201109...

No. How would that be bad?

(: