Bob asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

i need to know if this is normal?

i just turned 13 in august and i was wondering if it is normal i can ejaculate my penis is 3 inches erect i can ejaculate but only clear semen and after the first one which is like 3 squirts my urethra i think, hurts and when im done it doesnt hurt but my penis head is sensitive for a little im wondering if this is normal and perhaps how far in puberty i am, i have not have any growth spurt and only a little growth in my penis i am getting spontaneous erections. i know this is a lot of questions but when you got embarrassing questions this is the place to go :) ty

Favorite Answer

That's normal, and early-ish for someone of 13 to be able to ejaculate. It'll gradually get thicker, and white in appearance; and then you'll have a mess to clean up like the rest of us who can c.um.

That sensitivity is quite common. Your penis head contains thousands of nerve endings, as does your mouth, and so it responds to stimulus like masturbation. Other parts of your body has the same sensitivity (your mouth, for e.g.) and there's parts which have few nerves present - the bit of skin between thumb and forefinger is one...

I'd put you about a third of the way through puberty.

Don't worry at all. This is perfectly normal. It doesn't matter how old you are; for one thing, I could ejaculate younger. You're developing, so your body is getting used to the whole process of ejaculation. So don't fret about a little discomfort right now. It seems like you're entering puberty, so congrats. Much is to come, so don't be too concerned. If your pain increases and it lasts for a while, you may then want to seek help. But for now, there's no need to worry.

U r Perfectly normal

Source(s): Im passed puberty and im 17 now