Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Question for Justin Bieber fans and haters.....?

(So basically, this is a question for anybody that at least knows who Justin Bieber is.)

What do you think about Metallica?

......Cannibal Corpse?

......Maximum The Hormone?

......Any Metal band in general?

My neighbor likes Justin Bieber AND Metallica, which is the closest thing to blurring the lines of the dispute about the Metal side and the JB side.

Your thoughts?

• Mitts
    Favorite Answer

not a fan nor a hater. he's just another pop fad, that gets 13 year old girls wet.

Metallica is FN great, full of talent. Love those guys.

the other two, I dunno, I'm not huge into metal.

Lol the whole Justin Bieber Fans Vs Metal Heads, it's ridiculous, and everywhere on youtube. It's kinda sad, how nobody can respect or acknowledge other peoples opinions.

I like metal bands. And I guess it's normal to like more than one genre of music. I'm also a JB hater

I love him. I can not explain my love for him because he is just so amazing. when people say he has a bad voice then i would seriously shutup. Justin Timberlake and Usher fought over him! and LA reid signed him! he has got to have talent in music if he gets fought over?? Some people just need to watch his movie before disrespecting where he has come from and his achievments. he has come from virtually nothing, to having anything he wants. and no he doesnt want it all... all the funds towards his fragrance goes to charity. ALL OF IT! he gets none of it and doesnt want any of it! he gets $1 from every concert ticket and gives it to charities. thats thousands and even millions of dollars that he is giving to charities and not himself. that is truely inspirational. And also, he is a 21st century artist so we dont expect him to make songs like MJ, U2 or John Lennon and he has to make songs that 21st century kids like and enjoy listening to, haters, we dont want you to like them but at least respect them and what he has achieved! so to the haters, go sell out Madison Square Garden in 22 minutes THEN you can come talk to me

Justin Bieber sucks and likes penis in his ***.

Source(s): I'm a hater

I love metal rock....

idgaf