How to pull an all-nighter? (Please read description)?

Righty-o. I really wanna pull an all nighter. I know how, except my sister is the most light sleeper I've ever met. If I turn a reading light/lamp or a torch on she will wake up immediately. So I can't turn on the light. Second, the doors that are connected to our living room are always locked at night, and I keep my laptop in there. (and the family computer is in the living room. And the kitchen is in our living room so no food.) I can't make any noise. I can't jump around and stuff. WHAT CAN I DOOOOOO? Thanks. xD

Oh sorry, I have to keep my computer down there. But, anyway, I don't actually think food would help much.

Can't I have fun in my life? Golly gosh. I'm not stupid.

Yes, we do share a room.

Favorite Answer

im sorry but unless you can keep yourself awake in the dark, there really is nothing you can do untill you get your own place. and i can tell you from first hand experience that it is hard to keep yourself awake in the dark. mostly every thing quite you can do your going to need a light. and anything in the dark you are going to be making noise. so the only other option is to stay in the bathroom where you can have a light on possibly. other than that im sorry to say there is no other way.

hahaha me and my sister share a room too, accept im the older one who is the light sleeper, but sometimes i stay up all night with her. its so much easier to pull an all nighter if you have an all nighter buddy..but usually when i stay up alone i play with my makeup and do stuff with my hair, im 17 girl, it never gets old. ummmm food does help a little, but usually by the time 4 am hits, im starving for some reason..idk try to just do somthing that wont make you tired, listen to upbeat music, dont dance a lot though, you'll get super tired and then crash. it sucks that you cant turn on the light, i cant either which is why i spend most of my time in the bathroom playing with my hair and make up n stuff, and trying on cloths that i would never wear outside..good luck sweety, have fun!

OH! and you should get like a night light, i have one, its an angel its mad cute, and its just enough light that i can read or draw..( i draw on the wood under my sisters bed while she's sleeping..and she still doesn't know xD) i know i sound like im the younger one but no, im not, she's 12 and im 17 lol. anyway i hope i helped you

Make a stash of food through out the day and hide the computer and Tada

Go to sleep and stop being stupid

you both share the same room ? i just ask 'cause you make it sound that way

drink some tea or coffee :D