Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

What zodiac sign males are the least impressive?

your sun?

Most impressive male?

Update:

Someone needs to bend these guys over and finish thdm off.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Leo males are just....eh. They are all talk and just can't live up to their own advertising.

Capricorn

• 9 years ago

Least Impressive- Taurus

Lazy, boring, annoying, materialistic. Ugh. They just sit around and judge....lol. They're an Earth sign, supposed to be practical, but all they do is mope around. But I don't hate them. I have a friend who's a Taurus. ;) They're just not impressive LOL.

Most Impressive- Scorpios, Aquarius

They're just intriguing. They're not fake. They'll get revenge when they need to, but they're independent and creative and quick witted. Aquarius are exciting and frank. So cool. I like my sign, too, Aries, because we're friendly, supportive, but can be aggressive, too. :)

Source(s): Aries
  • 9 years ago

To me, the least impressive are Gemini men. Idky, but I believe it's because their convo tends to lack depth (in my experience), so they tend to not hold my interest.

Most impressive, I would have to say its a tie between Virgo (deep intellects and courteous), Scorpio (passion, creativity) & Aquarius (interesting and exciting).

& I'm a Capricorn

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The two that impress me the least are Taurus and Pisces males; both are completely and totally incompatible with me. Taurus is too boring, lazy and controlling. Pisces? I just don't get them at all.

The ones who impress me the most are Scorpio, Cancer and Capricorn men :)

Source(s): Leo female
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Impressed by Scorpio's the most

Source(s): Pisces
  • 9 years ago

Most impressive males are LEOS!! :P (My crush is a Leo. He's extremely sexy and funny) And the least impressive is.... I don't know because all signs are impressive in their own ways.

Oh, I have Virgo sun :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

well, least impressives ...., scorpio sun would be one, then scorpio moon, then scorpio venus, but definitely not scorpio mars.

most impressive male? of course scorpio mars!

Source(s): Hello Kitty Sun
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

your fat lazy dad you hermaphrodike haha :p

awww did i make you mad it waz all fun & games if you cant take the heat than dont dish it out u flake

• 9 years ago

Aires men are least impressive. Not too fond of male whores.

Scorpio men are most impressive. So much depth, loyalty, ambition, understanding. yum.

Im a Cancer :)

• 9 years ago

Scorpio

Dark

Vengeful

Manipulative

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.