Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

How does Justin Bieber inspire you?

He inspires me because apart from being so hot, he was a young boy who never gave up, and because of all his perseverance, he is now one of the most known artist of the WORLD. it's all because he never gave up and that shows that having dreams and going after them will hopefully take you to your dreams someday with hard-work. and that's why, because he taught me to never say never, <3 i love him sooo much.

░▀░░▄██▄██▄░░▀█▀░▄░░▄░▄▄▄░░▄░░▀░▄▄▄░ ░█░░▀█████▀░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄░▀█▀░█░█░░█ ░█░░░░▀█▀░░░█▄█░░▀▄▄▀░▄▄█░░█░░█░█░░█ ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ ░█░░░█░█░▄▀░█▀▀░░░░▀█▀░█░█░█░▄▀▀ ███████████▓▓▓█████████████████████████ ███████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓███████████████████████ ███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████████ ███▓▒░▒▒▒▓▓██▓▒▒▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████ ██▓▓▒▓▓█▓█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓████████████ ██▓▓▓████▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓███████████ ██▓▓▓████▓▓███▓▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓████████████ ████▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓░░░░▒▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███████ ████▓▓▒▓██▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓███████ █████▓▓▒▓▓░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓███████ █████▓▒▒░▒░▒▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓████▓██ ████▓▒▒░░░░▒▓▒░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█ ████▒░░░░░░▒▒▒░░▒▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██ █████▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███ ██████▒░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓██████ ██████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓██████ ███████▓▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓████ ████████▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████ █████████▓▒░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░▒░░░░░▒▒▓█▓░▒█████ ██████████▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░▒▓▓███ ████████████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓██▒░░░▒▒▒▒▓█ ██████████████▓░░░░░░░░░▓██▓░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒ ████████████████▓▒▒▓▓█████▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░ ███████████████████████▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░ ███████████████████▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓ █████████████████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓ █████████████▓▓███▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓ ███████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓ ███████▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓████▓░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓ ████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▒▒▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ██▓▓▓▓█▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ █▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓█▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓██▓█▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓███▓███▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ███████▓▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ███████▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ███████▒▒▒███████▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓█████▓▒▒▓█████▓▒░░▒▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓███▓▒▒▒▒▓██▒░▒░░░▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░▒▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ███▓▓▓▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ███▓▓▓▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▓▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░▒▓▓░▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██ ██▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒▒▒░▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███ ▓██▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓ ████████████▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█████▓ █████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I love that picture type thing you wrote. Its very creative and it looks like him in a way well Justin Bieber in the beginning of 2010. I am proud to say that he is my role-model, I don't even care how much people hate me for saying this but Justin Bieber is my role-model, my inspiration, and a boy that I look up to more than anything in the world. He made me so motivated by watching his movie and seeing how he got discovered and get to where he is now. If he could do it so then anyone can in this entire world. It may not be easy but if it is your dream you can't always let dreams be dreams and you have to go for it. He teaches his fans to never say never and to never give up, that is pretty much telling me or anyone for that matter they could reach their dreams no matter what anyone says, no matter how far their dreams may seem if they have the dedication, courage and strength they will get to where they want to be. Justin Bieber really inspires me by being so strong about how much hate he gets and how much people judge him every second of the day like if Justin is hanging out with a girl the media and everyone automatically thinks that their dating, if Justin Bieber doesn't do this or that correctly he gets judged, if he doesn't do this or that he will be hated on. Justin Bieber still shows how much he loves his fans from 3 years ago even today he still shows the same love as he did from day one. He is probably one of the most busy celebrities today and he still notices his fans on Twitter by tweeting them, retweeting them, following them and direct messaging them and he still signs autographs, takes pictures with his fans, say how he is feeling on Twitter and do random silly tweets. Even though Justin Bieber does not notice all of his fans including me on Twitter but I don't care.. I still have hopes that Justin Bieber does see my tweets even though he does not reply and hes making others very happy. He does so much for his fans no one would believe. Hes not any ordinary celebrity he seems like someone I personally know he has such a wonderful connection with his fans it does feel like we are apart of his family from telling Justin how we feel and Justin telling us how we feel. Justin Bieber was from a town of 32,000 in Stratford, Ontario Canada singing on stairs at the Avon Theater and singing at Stratford Idol now he is known all over the world in South America, in the U.K., Australia, Europe, Caribbeans, America everywhere. If Justin Bieber gets hated on for pursuing his dream when these haters are just sitting around on a computer making fun of someone they do not know then good for Justin at least he is doing something that he loves and no matter what anyone says he will not let that get to him. I want to say a huge thank you to Scooter Braun because if it weren't for him by life would not have changed. Justin Bieber changes so many lives in so many postive ways from giving half his money to charity, to saving lives, to changing lives, to motivating people by hearing Justin Bieber's story. I may have not supported him from the start but I know for a fact that I will support him til the end. Hes my hero and he does inspire me very much. I love him to death and nothing could change that.

• 9 years ago

Bieber taught me to never give up so even now i plan on how to ruin his horrid singing and never have to listen to him again. I always think he'll get better but he never does. He inspires me to hate and want to ruin him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm inspired to listen to good music.

• 9 years ago

"He never gave up..." He also never started at the bottom, and worked his way up. He got lucky. There are thousands of artists way better than him who will never make it. That is a major injustice.

And where will he be 5 years from now? Playing the lounge at your local Ramada Inn?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Your question inspires me to make a texty-thingy such as this. But not in the image of the Biebs, oh no. No no no no and no.

• mikee
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

He inspires me to create some awesome bowel movements.

• 9 years ago

Aaaaand now he's an arrogant, egotistical prick. He let the fame and money get to his head.

it's so big it's going to pop soon,

which is good cause we'll finally be rid of him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I am now inspired to jump off a building

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He inspires me to rip out his vocal chords.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Work hard to get that money.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.