Muffins asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

What is the best dry shampoo for curly hair?

I have curly hair so generally i do not wash it everyday, i like to wash it every two days or lately every other day. But still I hate that my hair is a sponge to strong odors in the air especially cigarettes, pollution, etc. A dry shampoo will give me that break from washing but also give my hair a refreshen scent. I want to try a dry shampoo but I know that most of them are targeted for people with straight hair. I have heard that there are ones for curly hair I just do not know where to start looking or which is the best. suggestions anyone?

Favorite Answer

I also have curly hair and I use Aussie shampoo and conditioner. It smells GREAT and moisturizer really well! I use the volume shampoo and the moist conditioner. Also after you get out of the shower use an old plain t-shirt to scrunch dry your hair. I also use Aussie scrunch hair spray and it also smells great!! But if you still want dry shampoo I know Tresemme makes some. I've never tried it so I'm not sure how well it works! :) hope this helped and is good enough for your best answer!