Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What exactly do you think about the Media?

I mean all of them. Are they controlling our lives or are we letting them? Tell the truth and shame the devil.

Update:

@ L.T.M.You mean like "I tell the truth even when i lie" Is that the media?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My opinion? All the main scam media are controlled by some corporate entity or collusion of entities that has a vested interest in their particular viewpoint prevailing.

When it comes to the news, no ones mind is not for rent.

90% opinion, 10% story.

• 9 years ago

I don't think "all" -- but the majority need to find their group Soul. If the media were to focus on humanity rather than profit, the world would be changed in 6 months.

• 9 years ago

Not very much. Instead of reporting the news and keeping it separate from editorial opinions, the media has pretty much become just a bunch of mouthpieces for whatever ideology they support.

• 9 years ago

It is said that we get the government that we deserve. The exact same thing applies to the media. It would not survive unless it provided the public with what it wants. If it is simplistic, partisan and puerile, then that is what the vast majority of us are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think they only control the lives of the silly sheeple that take the commentary for word for word truth.

• 9 years ago

This man says more than I can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuQEu_wV0Mc

Youtube thumbnail

&NR=1 Edward Murrow.

Where are our defenders of America's Values within the media now?

• Peter
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Part of the corporate business community looking out for their own.

• Dylan
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Simply, I don't give a damn about what Lady Gaga wore, or what Miley Cyrus tweeted.

Our media is a joke...

• L.T.M.
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's a lot of lies with some truth thrown in. You have to sort it out for yourself.

• Mark
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Not a big deal. If I want news, I have to watch them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.