i act like i don't wanna go out and that i dont want friends but i do

how can i change

advice?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

your atitude twords all people has to be f u c k it. you cant care so much about othere people. if you do itll do nothing but tear you apart. your young! have fun!

• Nadyne
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

When I was twenty I did everything and had five boyfriends at the same time and five different rings on one hand and never even put out to get the goods. Let your hair down, put some tight *** jeans on and a really cute top. Do your eyes up with mascara and enjoy being a young women. It was a wonderful time in the late seventies but you can have more friends for sure. I am older now and always looking for more friends and people to love but above all love God more then any person place or thing. Everything else will fall into place.

Source(s): living example
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Stop trying to fit your family's criterion by going clubbing, that's just too wild. It's better to join interest groups, and having meaningful conversations with others. Get involved in your local community :)

The person below really needs to learn how to type, too! Wow. I fell asleep after the first word.

• 22 is too much dear! U hve to tell ur 5rnds dat u nid 2 feel da vibe n a guy 2...n i agree wth ur grandma whn she says u nid 2 go to clubs too..n whn a guy actualy talks to u b urself(normal) n dnt ever thnk of smoking bt u cn drnk as u lyk bt nt too much coz u'l do craizie thngs...bt u cn drnk as u lyk bt nt too much coz u'l do craizie thngs...

Source(s): Me dear! Tyk care...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.